Marcel Duchamp's 1917 Fountain and the Iranian version.
Marcel Duchamp's Fountain, a 1917 porcerlain urinal, has been voted the most influential artwork of the 20th century, in a poll of Britain's art world. According to a British art expert the work reflects the dynamic nature of art today!
2. Picasso, Les Demoiselles d'Avignon
3. Andy Warhol, Marilyn Diptych
4. Picasso, Guernica
5. Matisse, The Red Studio
6. Joseph Beuys, I Like America and America Likes Me
7. Constantin Brancusi, Endless Column
8. Jackson Pollock, One: No 31
9. Donald Judd, 100 untitled works in mill aluminium
10. Henry Moore, Reclining Figure 1929